Friday, June 01, 2012

Lucas's Pre-school Graduation

Hard to believe Lucas is graduated from the TOTS program.  It's still sinking in I think.  Yesterday was the kids last day of school and Lucas's last day of preschool... next year we're off to Kindergarten!

Sophie and Daddy, waiting for the ceremony to begin.
 Miss Jacque! (Sophie's teacher and our dear friend)

I had to post this video below... it shows just how nervous Lucas was last night at the graduation.  I just wanted to run up and hug him but I held back :)  He wasn't so sure about the bright lights and all the people in the audience.  





Below:  Miss Jeannie.... had Lucas as an infant and also when he was 2.... now is Sophie's teacher.  We sure love her... she's always watching out for our kids.  We think she's pretty great. : )
 Lucas and his buddy, Ryland. 
 Below:  Lucas's teachers this year:  Mrs. Baughman, Mrs. Perrin, Mrs. Victor, and Mrs. Livingston
 Lil' buddies-- Graham and Soph
 Not the greatest pic but the only one with both of my loves... I'll take it!
Oh how this picture makes me laugh.  Again... this is Lucas's "cheese" face-- haha.  He requested chocolate chip pancakes for his graduation dinner and I surprised him with cupcakes for dessert.

No comments: