Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catching up...

Since returning from our Christmas travels, the cold and flu have made their way through pretty much all 4 of us. Not fun. Not fun at all. But I think it's safe to say that we're all on the mend, and things are slowly getting back to normal. So here I sit... ready to update our blog. So much to say... so little time. (By the way, Missouri Christmas pictures to come. My camera died while there. Waiting to steal some of Alicia's pics.)


What's new... let's see. Sophie rolled over on Christmas Day!! Sophie had her first day of school (on Jan. 4th). Lucas' new favorite hobby is painting, and Mommy and Daddy are in desperate need of a date night.


First things first... Sophie now attends the TOTS program where Lucas goes each day. The great thing is, her room is right across the hall from Lucas', so he can keep a close eye on her every day. Honestly, the first day she was there, Lucas' teachers said he asked at least 5 times to go check on her to make sure she was okay. :) Sophie is getting along great and adjusting well. Yeah!!! Here's a really cute story we heard from the teachers today. Lucas' class was out on a walk in the halls when they passed Sophie's class on a buggy ride. According to Miss Brenda, Sophie "had only eyes for Lucas". I guess she just stared at him the entire time they passed each other. Pause. Sigh. I love these kids.


Here are some cute pictures of the kids recently. I say this over and over again, but they are at such GREAT stages right now. Sophie smiles the biggest smiles when you talk to her. And Lucas and I can have the funniest conversations about the strangest things... and we laugh and laugh and laugh.

This will have to do for now. I've gone over my allotted 10 minute blog time. Off to bed. Yes. 9:15. This is the new norm.

No comments: