Lucas' official 3rd birthday was last Friday but we spent the whole weekend celebrating. First of all, Friday Lucas had his birthday lunch at Daddy's school, complete with McDonald's nuggets and fries, a chocolate shake, and gifts. I think he had a blast being in Daddy's classroom. He loved watching football on the big screen projector. 

In the evening Nali and Uncle Greg arrived just in time to go out to "Chick-fil-Lake" for birthday dinner, Lucas' request. (Of course I would NEVER think of serving my kids fast food two times in one day! pshh..) Lucas had tons of fun playing with Uncle Greg in the playland (while I secretly slipped out and ran across to Meijer to pick up his B-day cake!).
Saturday was Lucas' much anticipated birthday party. We had been talking about it forever! Lucas got to invite his TOTS buddies- some of which he hadn't seen since last May. The party theme was...(drum roll)... FOOTBALL!!! After running some energy out inside, the kids bundled up (high 40s out!) and ran around the football field in the back.
The party was a success and Lucas definitely had a blast! I breathed a big sigh when it was all over too, because 24 people in our house....meant for a packed party-- but I think everyone had a good time. :)
As usual, here are MANY pictures to share about the big weekend.
Pizza for lunch!!
Sophie enjoyed the party from the comfort of her swing...
No comments:
Post a Comment