Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Wishes...


There's a beautiful story behind this box of Mac and Cheese. It all started this past Mother's Day. Dinner time rolled around and I looked at Eric and said, "I want Mac and Cheese and hot dogs for dinner." It was a sunny day so Eric turned on the grill for the dogs and I went to grab the M and C from the pantry. Darkness soon rushed in as I realized...we were OUT of Mac and Cheese. HOW DOES THAT happen??!! That's the one staple we ALWAYS have?!! I decided, since it was my day and all, I was going to get my favorite dinner. So I hopped in the car, drove to Ziggy's gas station, purchased this beautiful (BUT pricey!!!!) box, was laughed at by the gas station attendant (who looked at me and said..."craving Mac and Cheese, hah??")... and went on my way. It was a wonderful dinner and well worth the $2.19. I'd do it all over again if I had to. The next day, I did purchase 5 boxes from Kroger for just about the same price. hee..hee...

1 comment:

Jen Bentch said...

A preggo has got to do what a preggo has got to do. I have found myself doing the same thing, but over things like smores and Krispy Kreme. Let's just say, its a good thing I work out a lot. :)