I decided that I just HAD to give one of my signature "SHOUT OUTS!" to some new pals of Lucas'. My very dear friends Michelle and Becca both had their babies this month! Michelle had a little (kinda...9.5 lbs!) boy named Cru Scott Pegg and he is one CUTE kid. What did you expect right? Here are some pictures. MP- I hope it's okay that I'm sharing these!


And Becca just delivered baby #2 last night. She has a new baby girl named Abigail Joy Nolley and I'm still anxiously awaiting some pictures. Now Joshua's a big brother! Yeah for my girls!!!!
As for life around here...we're hanging in there! Eric is at P/T conferences tonight so I'm holding down the fort. We're looking forward to the weekend, relaxing after another busy week. Here are a few pix I thought I'd share.


Yes, while making dinner a few nights ago, I here a cling-cling-cling. Come to find out, Lucas has climbed up on my chair and is banging the silverware on the plate...pretending to eat.

No comments:
Post a Comment