Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Happy Birthday little man...
I couldn't sleep last night...thinking of the fact that one year ago my/our lives changed so completely...and it was such a wonderful change. Happy Birthday Lucas!!! I guess I can't call you a baby anymore so I suppose you're now our "little man". This morning (yes, I procrastinated just a bit) I picked up the perfect card for you that said those exact words so I reluctantly agree you're no longer my perfect little baby. Although-- you're still perfect in every way. I hope you have a wonderful day with your friends this morning and I can't WAIT to pick you up early and hang out at home like the good old days...and nap until Daddy comes home from work. :-) You've made this past year the best ever and we love you so much...and so does your Nali...and Grandma and Grandpa...and all of our friends and family. You're one special kid!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so sweet! You are right...Lucas is one special kid...and he's got some pretty great parents that give him a whole lot of love. What more could a little boy want for his first birthday?!
Post a Comment