Here they are...our beautiful children. Lucas, Sophie, and now our newest addition...Brady!! We hope to share the joys and blessings with you through our blog...
Saturday, April 14, 2007
He's Crawling!!!
I know! We can't believe it either!! As of last week Lucas is definitely crawling. He actually picks up his hands and legs now and has great coordination already! Thankfully we've been with a lot of family lately so we have lots of witnesses, too! Eric's mom came out the first weekend in April and then we spent Easter in Ohio with my family and the whole Rupp clan. Lucas got plenty of attention and lots of love! I'll post pictures later and maybe a video of him crawling, but for now this post will have to do. I'm embarassed we haven't updated our blog in so long but we've been crazy busy with our jobs and life as parents... but we're enjoying every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment