He's a healthy baby. Today Lucas had his 4 month dr. appointment. All went well, he is doing the things babies his age are supposed to be doing. Weighing in at 13lbs 5 oz, he is in the 25th percentile for weight.
Dr. wants to start cereal sometime in the 4th month for breakfast.
We did find one new thing, he has really dry skin thanks to his father. Apparently I passed on eczema, a skin irritation that can flare up in the dry winter months. It can flare up like a rash, but just needs some over-the-counter lotion that targets this problem. After tonight's bath, we lathered him up and we'll see how it goes.
On a side note, I was especially proud of our little guy. He took 3 shots in the legs and took it like a little man. The initial shock caused some tears, but he got over it quickly. He got to ride with me in the truck on the way home and within a couple blocks he was already sleeping.
2 comments:
Good job Mr. Bland. You're a good dad. I can't believe he only had a few tears. My girls are still crying from last month's shots.
yeah, I was suprised. He definitely cried for his 2 month shots.
Post a Comment